>> Friday, November 13, 2009
5 things I am thankful for...
1. A working heater!! God provided a working heating unit without us having to purchase a new one. DH was able to just skoot over our other unit that we weren't using. It was questionable if it would work or not, and if it would be enough for our larger living space, but Praise God, it works!!!
2. Gas logs. Something I've always wanted, but we never were able to purchase any, until now. With a non-working heater for a while, DH thought we might need to go ahead and buy some. So now we have a working heater, that seems to be working better than the other one AND new gas logs!! What a joy!
3. A Shredder!!! The Beauty!!!
4. Hobby Lobby for having a 50% sale and a DH for letting me get some stuff for our "soon to be" de-cluttered home!!
5. My health and my family's health. I have a friend who is in ICU who was, one day, perfectly normal and seemingly in good health, and the next day in the hospital fighting for her life!! Please pray for her!! Things like this puts everything in the proper perspective. You never know what a day will bring.