What Is Man's Chief End?

Man's chief end is to glorify God, [a] and to enjoy Him for ever. [b]
[a]. Ps. 86:9; Isa. 60:21; Rom. 11:36; I Cor. 6:20; 10:31; Rev. 4:11
[b]. Ps. 16:5-11; 144:15; Isa. 12:2; Luke 2:10; Phil. 4:4; Rev. 21:3-4
THE WESTMINSTER SHORTER CATECHISM
Every new believer has been set apart by God, separated unto God to be transformed into the likeness of His Son, Jesus Christ. In this sense, every believer is a saint- a person separated from his old sinful way of life and set apart by God to increasingly glorify God as his life is transformed! Jerry Bridges in Respectable Sins

Making My Home Sing~Laundry Duty!

>> Monday, March 8, 2010

Making your home sing Mondays

Laundry! Ugh! Just the thought makes me cringe. But I got a hankering the other day to clean up the laundry room...Maybe I'll be more thrilled to do the laundry if the room is little more...Shall we say, Inviting?

So, here are the results. But beware, the before is a little ugly!

BEFORE


And AFTER


Boy, was the floor a mess! So much dirt and sand and grime built up in that little area. Clothes lost in the bottomless pit of piles. Things I had forgotten that I had to wear. It was almost as if I went shopping again!! LOL!

Now, to just keep it this way.

I'll think about that tomorrow... When I'm doing another load of the never ending laundry!

7 comments:

Joyfull March 8, 2010 at 10:06 AM  

The laundry room looks great! Thanks for the inspiration!

~Tami March 8, 2010 at 1:01 PM  

I had to do the same thing last week.

I don't mind laundry, only if my laundry room is clean. It's bad enough to have to handle dirty undies, but to add wading through piles of dirty clothes to get to the washer makes it unbearable!

Your laundry room looks so inviting now!

momstheword March 8, 2010 at 4:24 PM  

Looks great! My laundry room is so much nicer than my old one. It was in an unfinished basement, so it had concrete walls, rafters in the ceiling, etc. It was very dark and gloomy. I am so thankful for walls and a ceiling, lol! Thanks for linking up.

Pati @ A Crafty Escape March 8, 2010 at 6:48 PM  

Your post just made me really want to go clean up my laundry room. Thanks for the inspiration- looks great!

Saint Shellie March 8, 2010 at 8:49 PM  

Thanks Ladies! The pics really don't do it justice. It was so bad! But now its so much better and cleaner. Motivates me to tackle something else.

Blessings!

Erin March 9, 2010 at 1:45 AM  

Fantastic...best it put a smile on your face that lasted for hours.

The Real Me! March 10, 2010 at 8:23 AM  

OH don't you just love a tidy laundry room. My washer in dryer shares space with the water heater and the pantry. LOL! It's crowded in there.
You're blog is beautiful.
Hugs
Kim

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I will do my best to reply in a timely manner. Keep in mind that I am a busy, homeschool mom and wife, so please give me grace if I am not able to respond quickly.

Remember that this is a Christian blog, so I will not give any time to rude, inflammatory, or gossipy comments. We can agree to disagree, but only in a loving, Christlike manner.

Blessings to You,
Saint Shellie

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Watch This Cool Dynamation From Kids4Truth

View the Watchmaker Dynamation

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP