What Is Man's Chief End?

Man's chief end is to glorify God, [a] and to enjoy Him for ever. [b]
[a]. Ps. 86:9; Isa. 60:21; Rom. 11:36; I Cor. 6:20; 10:31; Rev. 4:11
[b]. Ps. 16:5-11; 144:15; Isa. 12:2; Luke 2:10; Phil. 4:4; Rev. 21:3-4
THE WESTMINSTER SHORTER CATECHISM
Every new believer has been set apart by God, separated unto God to be transformed into the likeness of His Son, Jesus Christ. In this sense, every believer is a saint- a person separated from his old sinful way of life and set apart by God to increasingly glorify God as his life is transformed! Jerry Bridges in Respectable Sins

Check Out Our Imperfect Homeschool Blog!

>> Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Well, I finally did it. I started a new blog solely about our homeschool. I've been wanting to do it for a while now, just hadn't taken the time to do it. I want it to be an encouragement to all those out there that may need encouraging. The same way I have gleaned encouragement from other homeschool blogs.

Right now, its just in the beginning stages, but I have many plans for this blog. I have so much I want to share. So, check it out, if you want, and come back often to see what is added.

You can use the handy dandy linkbar at the top of the page, or go here.

Thanks and Blessings,
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I will do my best to reply in a timely manner. Keep in mind that I am a busy, homeschool mom and wife, so please give me grace if I am not able to respond quickly.

Remember that this is a Christian blog, so I will not give any time to rude, inflammatory, or gossipy comments. We can agree to disagree, but only in a loving, Christlike manner.

Blessings to You,
Saint Shellie

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Watch This Cool Dynamation From Kids4Truth

View the Watchmaker Dynamation

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP