What Is Man's Chief End?

Man's chief end is to glorify God, [a] and to enjoy Him for ever. [b]
[a]. Ps. 86:9; Isa. 60:21; Rom. 11:36; I Cor. 6:20; 10:31; Rev. 4:11
[b]. Ps. 16:5-11; 144:15; Isa. 12:2; Luke 2:10; Phil. 4:4; Rev. 21:3-4
THE WESTMINSTER SHORTER CATECHISM
Every new believer has been set apart by God, separated unto God to be transformed into the likeness of His Son, Jesus Christ. In this sense, every believer is a saint- a person separated from his old sinful way of life and set apart by God to increasingly glorify God as his life is transformed! Jerry Bridges in Respectable Sins

Thank You, Fellow Bloggers!

>> Monday, July 5, 2010

Today, I was so encouraged by a comment left by a fellow blogger. I turned right around to tell her thank you for encouraging me! So, right now, I want to say THANK YOU to ALL of my readers and all of those that I follow and read. I know that I don't always leave a comment when I should, shame on me, but I am so encouraged by so many of you, that I just want to take the time now to tell you.

My prayer is that whoever reads my meager words on my posts would be encouraged and challenged in some way. I pray that the Lord would use me to touch someone's heart and that they would "see" the Lord in me. This life on this earth is not our home, we are just pilgrims on the narrow path together. And when I read posts from other Christ Loving bloggers, I am reminded that I am not alone. So, THANK YOU!!!

Have you been encouraged today by another fellow blogger? Or from someone else in your life? A friend, a spouse, a pastor, or teacher? Or maybe one of your kids? If so, tell them. Let them know when they give you a boost in your spirit. Maybe that will,in turn, give them a boost, as well!

Blessings to ALL of YOU!!
Photobucket

1 comments:

The Real Me! July 5, 2010 at 3:56 PM  

I'm like you, when someone takes the time to leave a comment and it some how makes me laugh or encourages me in some way I want to let them know.
That's why I love it when they activate their email in comments because I can reply immediately back to them. I think it's important too.
Have a fabulous day.
Kim

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I will do my best to reply in a timely manner. Keep in mind that I am a busy, homeschool mom and wife, so please give me grace if I am not able to respond quickly.

Remember that this is a Christian blog, so I will not give any time to rude, inflammatory, or gossipy comments. We can agree to disagree, but only in a loving, Christlike manner.

Blessings to You,
Saint Shellie

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Watch This Cool Dynamation From Kids4Truth

View the Watchmaker Dynamation

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP