>> Monday, March 7, 2011
He knows me! It's scary, but true. Nothing passes Him. I can't try to hide from Him, because no matter where I go, He's there. To think that every thought, every ugly, and beautiful thought, is known by Him. Every ugly, and beautiful word, before I even speak them, is known by Him.1 O LORD, You have searched me and known me.
2 You know my sitting down and my rising up;
You understand my thought afar off.
3 You comprehend my path and my lying down,
And are acquainted with all my ways.
4 For there is not a word on my tongue,
But behold, O LORD, You know it altogether. Psalm 139: 1-4
And yet, He loves me! He died a horrible death for me! He bore God's wrath in my place! Even when He knew the depths of my wicked heart.
How can I repay Him? How can I even comprehend it all?
And yet, He gives gifts... gifts beyond compare... gifts that we don't seem to even recognize, but still, they are gifts...
From the Almighty, Who knows. The Creator, Redeemer, and the Lover of my soul.
25. Sweet baby sleep.
26. Quiet during the sleepy times.
27. Ceiling fans... to clear the air of all the smoke from my cooking...LOL!
28. Kids cleaning the kitchen without being asked.
29. Water~ you appreciate it more when you can't have it.
30. My hubby's patience with me... ever forgiving me when I truly don't deserve it.
31. Health... knowing that there are so many families dealing with horrible diagnoses that are so hard to bear.
32. Freedom... we may not have it soon!
33. The sound of the piano being played by my son, who really enjoys playing it.
34. The sound of his little brother "playing" the piano with him. One day he'll learn to play a real song!
35. Realizing the fact that my past is truly redeemed, and I've been set free from it all!! Praise God!
So, join me in the journey of seeing 1000 Gifts from our Savior. Until next time, keep Pursuing Him!