>> Monday, February 28, 2011
If you have read any of my posts lately, it is quite evident that things have been a struggle, to say the least. And yet, life goes on.
11. Slobbery kisses from a 7 month old.
12. Hugs every morning from an 11 year old.
13. Talks with my 14 year old, knowing that teenagers need their mommies, too.
14. My hubby's new work schedule, even when its hard to get used to. It really is a gift from God.
15. The fact that my husband has a job!!!!!
16. Feet running to help when they hear their baby brother crying.
17. Baby brother laughing at his big brothers. He loves them so!
18. Computers... even when they give you troubles!
19. Husbands who know how to work on troubling computers! :)
20. Sleepless nights... knowing that there is a baby who needs his mommy. And she is there to give him what he needs. Yes, I am thankful for this!!! :)
21. My itouch. Have I mentioned that I really like this thing??? Hee Hee!
22. My new treadmill!!!!! Some wives would be mad for receiving this as a gift from their husbands, but not me! Thank you, Honey.
23. My Bible... need I say more??
24. Laughter with friends, knowing that they accept me anyway!
So, join me. How has the God of the Universe touched you lately? Maybe things haven't been so easy for you, either, but we have to make ourselves look for the little things... the little ways that He touches us with Himself. Isn't that what its all about??
Until Next Time, Keep Pursuing Him!